Check back here for unfolding events, our see our news page for the latest updates.
- April 13th, 2019: Join us for Porchfest at the Woodridge Library on Saturday afternoon (roughly 2-5pm). We will be bring our repurposed payphone as part of our storytelling system. Also featuring the satellite exhibit from the “Right to the City” show. 1801 Hamlin St NE, Washington, DC 20018.
- More: the DCPL collaboration page with A Right to the City (ongoing with the DC Public Library)
Timeline for our project:
- Launch of the exhibition “A Right to the City” in April of 2018 features our re-purposed payphone in the Smithsonian Anacostia Community Museum, and our hotline for anyone to access in DC with their own cell phone
- Our first community event with our truck as we launch for Adams Morgan Day (September 2018), featuring interactive postcards, our collaboration with the DC Public Library, and the first event for the AU Humanities Truck
- Satellite exhibits launch at DC Public Libraries (March 2019), featuring new events and a way to connect across sites (map coming soon!)